Metal Impurity<30 ppm; Pore Size: 100 Å;
Specific Surface Area 240 m2/g; Available Particle Size: 1.9 μm.
Carbon Loading: 8%; No end-capped;
pH range is 0.8-7.5, optimized pH range is 1.0-4.0, which could ensure a satisfied lifetime.
● Better performance under acid condition;
● Low pH stability: great stability even at pH=0.8
● Peak shape and efficiency: Excellent peak symmetry for basic compounds
● Polar C18 phase: Excellent resolution for polar compounds
● 100% aqueous compatible: Much better peak shape, retention and efficiency
Balanced Retention for Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic Compounds
Pressure resistance test