Venusil HILIC stationary phase is made from ultra pure spherical silica particles bonded with a neutral hydrophilic amide group. It can be used as normal phase, reversed phase or hydrophilic interaction HPLC. The Venusil HILIC column is a suitable replacement for NH2 and silica columns that are currently marketed as HILIC. Compared with traditional silica and NH2 columns, the Venusil® HILIC column has better reproducibility and column lifetime. It is especially useful for the separation of strong hydrophilic compounds, whether they are acidic, basic or neutral. It is compatible with aqueous mobile phases in the pH range of 2.0-8.0. Venusil® HILIC presents unique selectivity for many molecules because of its difference in separation mechanism compare to most of the conventional stationary phases.
Metal Impurity<30 ppm; No End-capped;
Pore Size 100 Å; Specific Surface Area: 380 m2/g; Carbon Loading 8%;
Available Particle Size: 3 μm, 5 μm and 10 μm;
Compatible pH range is 2.0-8.0, optimum pH ranges from 2.0 to 6.0 which is recommended for better lifetime.
● Strong retention of polar compounds in HILIC mode
● Unique selectivity and complementary to conventional reversed phase and normal phase
● Can be used as reversed phase, normal phase and HILIC phase
● More robust and reproducible performance than silica and amino stationary phase
● 100% aqueous and 100% organic solvents compatible
● pH range (2.0-8.0)